Dr. Arush Sabharwal
MBBS, MS, FMAS, DMAS (Strasburg University, France)
Dr. Arush Sabharwal is the founder and chairman of Surgical Center for Obesity and Diabetes (SCOD). Currently SCOD has four clinics in Delhi, NCR and towards expansion in the near future. Dr. Sabharwal, holding a vast experience in surgery is associated with Jeewan Mala Hospital, Apollo Spectra Hospital (Karol Bagh), Foris C-Doc Hospital, Nehru Place and SCOD Clinic, Vasant Vihar as Chief of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery.
His vision is to have pan India exclusive state of art centers for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery. He feels that not only Obesity but various other metabolic problems like Diabetes, Infertility, Joints Pain etc are major epidemic which not only in india but the entire world is suffering.
India has already become the Diabetes Capital of the world and he wishes to contribute to the society in eradication of these problems from his country.
Fellowship & Training :
- Fellowship in Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi India
- Fellowship Programe in Obesity and Metabolic Surgery in John Flynn Pvt Hospital, Goldcoast, Australia
- Trained with Dr. Laurent Layani (Weightloss solutions Australia), Australia
- Trained with Dr. George Hopkins in Advance Laparoscopy in Holy Spirit North Side Pvt Hospital, Chermside, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery By Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Diploma Minimal Access Surgery, Strasbourg University, France
- Certified Laparoscopic Training course held at European Institute of Tele Surgery, France
- Training in IRCAD, Strasbourg, France
- Advance Minimal Access Surgery Training with Dr. Kelvin Higa , Fresno, California, America
- Member of Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI)
- Member of International Federation for Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic diseases (IFSO)
- Member of American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- Member of Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
- Member of Indian Association of Gastro-intestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (IAGES)
- Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Member of Indian Hernia Society (IHS)
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)